1. Put sugar and egg in a large bowl and beat well.
2. Add milk and melted butter and beat well.
3. Shift A mixture into the bowl and mix with spatula. No kneading.
4. Wrap the dough with plastic film and chill for an hour.
5. Heat up deep frying oil to 160℃ (320℉).
6. Roll the dough out to 1cm (1/2 inch) thickness, cut out donuts using donuts cutter or large and small cookie cutters.
7. Gently put the donuts into the oil and fry for 2 minutes each side.
8. Drain well, coat with melted chocolate if you like.
Hi ! I'm Yoshimi. Here are some updates on TOKYO KITCHEN, Japanese food, Asakusa, Tokyo and more.