How about something sweet to keep your brain up and working.
1. Whisk butter and sugar in a bowl until fluffy, add one egg and whisk, add another egg and whisk.
2. Divide the mixture equally into 2 bowls.
3. Shift A into one bowl and mix using spatula.
4. Shift B into another bowl and mix using spatula.
5. Make each dough into square bar shape, wrap with plastic film, rest in freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the film, cut the bar into 4 thin square strips.
7. Make checker pattern using 2 strips of each flavor.
8. Wrap with plastic film, rest in freezer for 30 minutes.
9. Remove the film, slice the bar into 5mm slices, bake 10 minutes over 180℃(350℉).
Hi ! I'm Yoshimi. Here are some updates on TOKYO KITCHEN, Japanese food, Asakusa, Tokyo and more.