1. Place parchment paper at the bottom of the mould and pre-heat oven to 330F (170C).
2. Process cookies and melted butter in a food processor, put it into the mould, press evenly and firmly and chill in a fridge to set.
3. Put A in a food processor all at once, process until creamy and gently pour it into the mould.
4. Drop the mould from 5cm height several times to remove bubbles inside.
5. Bake for 45~50 minutes, leave until room temperature and chill in a fridge.
Every oven has a character. You may need to adjust the temperature and the baking time a little bit.
It's better to leave over night in the fridge before eating. Enjoy !
Hi ! I'm Yoshimi. Here are some updates on TOKYO KITCHEN, Japanese food, Asakusa, Tokyo and more.